How to say "Octopus" in DIR?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The last thing any one of us needs is something bungeed around the neck. And that includes the mask. DIR - just saying it doesn't mean they're doing it. SCUBA isn't a spectator sport. These people have made it one.

Calhoun

The last thing any one of us needs is something bungeed around the neck. And that includes the mask. DIR - just saying it doesn't mean they're doing it. SCUBA isn't a spectator sport. These people have made it one.

Calhoun

:popcorn:

Calhoun

Have you ever seen someone with a mask bungeed around the neck? I´d like to see that...

Whoa there pardner! That them fightin words jus gon and stroke some folk the wrong way.

This is the DIR forum, pardner. :wink:

FWIW, the last thing any one of us needs is to hand off a cheap, untested octo that was probably dragged across the sand, muck, reef, etc. to an OOG diver.

Gee, was I spectating through the last 600 dives? I didn't notice . . .

Back on topic, I have seen some folks using lower quality "detuned" regs as backups, and I have seen some folks with higher quality, adjustable regs as backups. I've never seen anyone with an all-yellow, button, or left handed octo around their neck.

Tom

Gee, was I spectating through the last 600 dives? I didn't notice . . .
Lynn, you post so much, I don't know when you get the chance to dive.

I post while I'm offgassing . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom