how many tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lessthanlethal:
I guess I need to shop for more tanks. One is not going to cut it.
One is almost never the correct number... usually get at least a pair... I have 4 - all steel... 2 117's and 2 100's, but need more...

Well, a year ago I had none. These things seem to multiply like rabbits in the basement when the lights are off...

4 AL80s
1 AL13
2 Steel LP85s as doubles
1 Steel HP100
1 AL40

These things seem to multiply like rabbits in the basement whenever I turn out the lights.

4 x AL80
1 x AL13
1 x AL40
2 x Steel LP85s (doubles)
1 x Steel HP100

These things seem to multiply like rabbits in the basement whenever I turn out the lights.

4 x AL80
1 x AL13
1 x AL40
2 x Steel LP85s (doubles)
1 x Steel HP100

Maybe tomorrow if I'm lucky a 2nd set of LP85s will be born.

4 al80's and 1 hp steel 19.

Next summer I will be getting 6 more al80's and 2 doubles sets in HP 100's probably. WHats it take to get certified to do VIP's? anyone know.

I have one set of Al80's (nitrox), plus two more Al80's (nitrox), and 2 regular air Al80's, one AL19 and I just bought an AL40. Plus I have a "D" cylinder of O2 for surface use.

Now that I am taking my Adv nitrox and deco classes, I need to get the little ones oxygen cleaned.

So that's a total of 9 tanks. Just for me. Need to buy some for my daughter now. She's getting certified next month.

FD

8 Tanks:

Double Worthington X8-130s
Double Faber LP-85s
Double Catalina AL80s
Luxfer AL40 Deco Bottle
Luxfer AL30 Deco Bottle

Seven. Yeesh, how did that happen?

Doubles:
1 set Al.80s

Singles:
2x HP100s
1x HP119
1x LP95
1x LP85

I need to double up my 100's and pick up 2 more for beach dives where I don't want to lug the LP95 or the HP119, then I *think* I'll be pretty happy with my collection... at that point I'll have 9 tanks.

At least until I get into deco diving and need an Al.40 and a stage bottle, but at least those are cheap!

I shudder to think about what's going to happen when my wife finally gets certified and I need to pick up at least a pair of HP80s for her...

1 Set Double 108's
1 Set's Double 95's
4 Single 95's (sidemount)
6 Al 80's
4 Single 45's (Deco & RB)
1 Single Al 13 cu.ft.
1 Single Al 8 cu.ft.

Now please don't ask how many regulators because counting up all the cylinders was painfull enough. :no

Bobby

My wife and I have 2 AL80's each. This seems to work fine. Remember they are only good for local diving,(can't fly with them) and when you travel you will be renting AL80's so if you dive with these all the time you won't have to re-adjust you weights.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom