How many sets of fins do you own?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boiler_81:
One and they are the set I bought for my OW class in 1984 - Scuba Pro Jets
Off topic, but are the 84 Jets "Lightning Bolts"? And have they "softened" over the years? Mine certainly seem to have?
Oh, and BTW, all hale to the old gold and black.

Over 30 pair. Talking about it is an important first step. I just buy them recreationally. I can stop whenever I want to...

I have 1 pair of Turtles and 6 1/2 pair of Jets... the half pair is a gift from Charlie99 who found a single (left foot I believe) large Jet fin sitting on the bottom ... anyone found a right foot large Jet fin I can complete the set with :D

I had 3 pair before this, but after trying Jets I gave them away as fast as I could ...

at least I don't have the problem James does ... come on now 30 pair? I mean 28 pair should be plenty unless you have more than 2 people in your family...

JackSpearo:
is it dumb to have two pair of fins?

Don't know...

I have a pair each of Scubapro Jet Fins and Apollo Bio-fin Pros... Love 'em both.:D

Let me see.. SP Jets, Mares Quattros, Mares Power Volos, and my new SP Twin Jet Max...Oh yah forgot about the force fins.. 5 pairs..

And still looking for a long free-diving fin.. :)

james croft:
Over 30 pair. Talking about it is an important first step. I just buy them recreationally. I can stop whenever I want to...

I have a confession, I have about 90 pounds of lead beside my fin collection in my "dive locker". I wanted to buy more lead when passing Diver's Supply in Macon but I resisted.

A friend let me try a pair of XL Jets with spring straps and although I didn't care for the straps (too hard to get off my drysuit boot) I fell in love with the fins. I want a pair! I think I'm turning into a recreational fin user.

I feel SO much better now. Thanks for listening.
Ber :lilbunny:

EDIT: Kidspot, let me check my dive locker. I know there's at least one single fin in there.

Back
Top Bottom