How many sets of fins do you own?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

3 pair at the moment. Old backup pair of Mares Power Planas, pair of XL Jets that I use all the time, pair of Apollo BioFin XTs that I only wear when doing easy fun wet dives, or tropical dives (same things, usually).

I'd like to add a pair of OMS slipstreams for travel (lighter than Jets) to places I still may want to dive dry, perhaps a nice pair of full foot fins for diving truly warm waters, and at some point I may want a bigger set of Jets or Turtles so I can wear bigger rockboots when diving dry, as my current Chucks barely fit my XL Jets. So eventually I'm guessing I'll have at least 6 pairs. :D

CompuDude:
I'd like to add a pair of OMS slipstreams for travel (lighter than Jets) ...
Dude, you gotta get one:D I love them so much that now, I'm thinking of ditching my Atomics for another OMS slipstream for tropical diving.

I have two pair of SP Jets, XL. One pair I keep in Florida, the other in Virginia. (Two complete sets of SCUBA Equipment, one set in each location.)

Three sets. Oceanic Vectors for warm water, Dive Rites for cold water wetsuit diving, Turtles for drysuit. All fitted with spring straps!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom