How many sets of fins do you own?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rainer:
Three sets. First set are the ones I bought for OW. Hated them. Have Jets for diving wet, and Turtles for diving dry. Which I had ONE set for e/t.

Sounds a lot like my story... Bought some Cressi Rondines when I got certified... Then switched to Jets. Then bought a wetsuit and had to buy larger Jets...

3 pairs...

Anyone interested in Cressi Rondines?

:D

4 but only because I won a set in a give-away.

I have 3 pairs. 1 US divers Rocket Fins, 1 Scuba Pro Jets , and a pair of Force Fins. I think I am going to add a pair of Turtles though.

I have three sets. The first set I got were Tusa. Love them. I then bought a new pair of boots and they had a "rock bottom". They did not fit in the foot pocket of my Tusa fins. I then bought a pair of Oceanic v12......best fin ever. I then I have a pair of foot pocket fins....Tusa Zoom Splits for the pool.

Three sets (one of which is long for snorkle & free diving) - there was a forth set, but***** Airlines destroyed it. - chris

6 sets for scuba. 2 jets, 2 dacor turbo, 1 rocket and 1 turtle. I like to keep back-ups for my son and my self and spares for whoever may need them.

i have 5 sets of fins. from long blades from skin diving to small fins from creek tubing.

6 sets: 1 set Rockets, 1 set Jets, 3 sets Mares Quattros (different sizes for different boots), Mares Avanti Tre fullfoot for really warm water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom