How many regulators do you own?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No reason to feel dumb, it was an innocent question. Good luck with your scuba adventures.

N
Just might as well start with tricked out double hose and work your way to the early USD and SP singles - oh and then there's the tanks - you're going to need a passel of steel tanks too - and then . . . Fins lotsa lotsa fins.

i have 3 DST's, 2 XTX 50's and one XTX 40. I need a couple more DST's and XTX 50's to complete my tec kit.

Firsts:
6 Deep 6
2 DR
6 Dacor
1 Mares Proton
1 Sherwood
1 pony (can't remember brand)

Seconds:
4 Mares rebel octo
2 Kirby Morgan
1 Mares Proton
8 Deep 6
2 Oceanic Slimline Octos
1 Aeris slimline pony reg
1 Mares (angled hose can't remember model)
1 Neptune FFM
6 Dacor
2 DR

Good lord I have a problem. That doesn't include the regs on the rebreathers.

This thread is scary as hell for me. My wife is a Triathlon coach, we already have a house full of Triathlon gear. I am a computer technician, so the other half of the house is Computer gear. I may need a bigger house now that we have both taken up Scuba and started buying gear.
I am guessing that part of the "Scuba Bug" is collecting pretty, shiny things that scuba gear offers :p

This thread is scary as hell for me. My wife is a Triathlon coach, we already have a house full of Triathlon gear. I am a computer technician, so the other half of the house is Computer gear. I may need a bigger house now that we have both taken up Scuba and started buying gear.
I am guessing that part of the "Scuba Bug" is collecting pretty, shiny things that scuba gear offers :p
Hmmm. Wouldn't recommend you open this thread then.
:wink:

How many tanks do you own?

1 Atomic Z3/Z3
2 SP MK25/S600
1 SP MK25/G250

For now. :wink:

Regulator are like fins with are like rabbits..... You leave them alone in a room and the multiply :rolleyes:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom