How many people have bought Zeagle because you did?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Mrs Almity
Sleeve was sent last week. Polo and Cap are sitting beside me for shipping with Theo's grease in the morning. Afraid the post office is closed today :(

Jeez, it looks like the Zeagle Gang down in Melbourne have been forgotten :popcorn:

My head and shoulders are getting burned without my Zeagle cap and polo :D

opps... and you just reminded me i havent paid for them yet either!!!! will do tonight Chris!!

not that hes reading this right now... he stuck somewhere in a cave and wont be back online until next week :D

and yes... sexy black polo shirt arrived and cap and hubby very happy!

I bought my Stiletto because of the praises another Stiletto owner sang about it.....now I sing its praises myself....

Four for me . It sells itself when you retrieve the velcro slipped pouches off the bottom for your buddy . There is no such thing as the perfect machine but they come close .

Well, I just joined up so I could give my input. I've never influenced anyone to buy Zeagle but reading this thread has inpired me to consider keeping my Ranger. I bought it back in 2000 and used it through 2003 when I took my last dive trip (life got in the way and I don't know how so much time has passed) and now that we are heading to Key Largo in June (after a SCUBA review class of course)I've begun looking at gear again. I have to say that there's lots of eye candy out there these days and, while I've been tempted to sell the Ranger, I can't really think of a good reason to. She's only got about 120 dives on her and still looks brand new. I've always found it comfy and the ripcord system is about as trouble-free as you can get. Oh yeah, and the company has amazing customer service!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom