• 100-200

Votes: 66 21.0%
  • 200-400

Votes: 19 6.0%
  • 400+

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My diving addiction continued in 2011 and I managed to do around 100 dives in Thailand, Maldives, Australia, Tanzania, Pakistan, Seychelles and New Zealand, including three liveaboards and becoming Rescue Diver certified! Highlights were circling manta rays in Ari Atoll, dolphins off Zanzibar, and swimming with 6 whale sharks and 5 manta rays on Ningaloo Reef. :D

About 36 dives last year but only started diving here in July. Hoping to get to 100 this year.

I think I did around 10. Hopefully I'll get more than that this year.

230 dives with about 250 hours ranging from 15' to 290'. Great year in that I finally started diving a rebreather. Also did some dives in Aruba and Cozumel (saw the Cozumel caves for the first time!). 2012 is looking like a great year already!

Measly 68, started off well until I perforated my right ear when on a trip to Sipadan in July, then followed by ear infections of both bacterial and fungal.

Back in the water in October and had more ear infection problems, so I guess for being out of the water for 5 months, 68 was not a bad number.

Took the big dive into parenthood, so not many. Hopefully fewer than I'll make in 2012.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom