How many dives have you done this year?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

37 ... and 33 of those were over a 10-day period.

I've been out of the water for over a month with a nasty ear infection ... and although I've been cleared to dive for about a week now, I got sick the same day that the doctor cleared me to dive, and I'm just recovering from that.

Ironically, this thread was started in 2003, and by the same date that year I probably had twice as many dives as I do this year ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Zero. Planning something warm for June + some SoCal diving in August. Probably 20 total for 2012. I went back to work in January so it's a trade-off.

Zero. Planning something warm for June + some SoCal diving in August. Probably 20 total for 2012. I went back to work in January so it's a trade-off.
Less diving and more working?! Sounds like you got the short end of that trade... :)

well ummm lets see... 1? do pool dives count ? no did not think so, so yeah just 1 but hey its 75 out right now so ill have 3 more by sunday lol

12 so far. I was trying hard to keep my post count below my dive count - blew it this month.

11 in the last 12 months. 4 since January. Have trip to catalina planned for April.

No ice dives this year...no ice :depressed:, but got 5 in at Bonne Terre mine, and 11 in Kona, water was warmer in Kona, so that would be 16 so far

42...40 during a two week trip to Bonaire in Feb and two last weekend in 41F, current and limited vis...What a contrast. 58 to go to get 100 this year...lol

Back
Top Bottom