How many dives have you done this year?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hate all of you.

Really.

Not quite warm enough to go wet in the quarry, and I don't go to Victoria until May.

Not Happy.

:popcorn:

I hate all of you.

Really.

Not quite warm enough to go wet in the quarry, and I don't go to Victoria until May.

Not Happy.

:popcorn:

No excuse... hehe... water is never too cold to dive in... half of my dives so far have been cold water quarry (3-4°c).

No excuse... hehe... water is never too cold to dive in... half of my dives so far have been cold water quarry (3-4°c).
Believe me, in Norway it is, which is why I have 0 dives this year :(
The ice is just about gone though, so I just need to check my gear, fill my tank and get in.

I love norway... been diving both neighbourhood Trondheim and up north Narvik. Both in summer tho... water was around 10 °C.

I love norway... been diving both neighbourhood Trondheim and up north Narvik. Both in summer tho... water was around 10 °C.

10 I am ok with. 8 I am ok with. When it gets to 6, I'm not so keen.

20. We leave Miss. tomorrow after 3 snowbird months & back to NS -- time to get it all serviced & wait about 4-6 weeks until the air is warm enough to get in 2 shore dives wet in 40+ water. This month+ being dry is not my favourite time of year.

A grand total of two. That was on vacation in Bermuda. Would have liked to do more, but it was so out of season that we were lucky to get those two in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom