How many dives have you done this year?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

newwavedivers once bubbled...
As of February 19, 2003, I have logged 60 dives... :)

When I first read this newwavedivers I thought you indicated you had logged 60 dives since yesterday! <LOL>

10 for me in the last 30 days. We've had a few dive trips cancelled, and local diving has been shot a couple of times by high bateria count from heavy rains.

Conditions today are favorable:

Date: 2/19/03
Time: 6:00pm
Surf: 1 - 2 ft
Surge: 4 - 6 ft
Visibility: 15 + ft
Temperature: Water 56 Air 75

I'm making plans for a night dive.

Eight for the year so far...

6 Warm
2 Cold

Just got our drysuits in February so the Cold number will surpass the Warm here shortly!

Since January 1st...

Let's see...

Exactly zero.

Great, huh?

But if my basement gets any wetter this weekend, I might be able to go diving without leaving the house.

6 and 2 of those were on 1/1. Got a shore dive in Laguna this Sat depending on conditions and a 1 day trip to Catalina next month. Should get at least 2 at Indian Rock.
I have a grand total of 10 since I started diving again last Sept after too many years to mention "dry".

John

OOps not even sure how I found it. Guess I ought to start looking at dates...

17. And here in Miss. (& AL. & LA.) I scratched and crawled through the muck & mud for every one of them except the 2 at Ft. Pickens, FL.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom