How many Chicago Bear fans we got here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Remember!!! Feburary 4th is an official Bears' funeral day....

Go Colts Go Colts Go Colts

ok, hooosier, it would be cool for you to attempt (notice i stress attempt) to hijack the Bears SuperBowl celebration thread if indie actually had a chance of winning on Feb. 4th :wink:

Chicago wanted the NFC championship game more than opponent.

Congratulations!:D

garyfotodiver:
Five seconds after the Bears won, my dear wife began planning the Super Bowl party. Most of my children were not alive in 1986; they have no idea what the hoopla is all ablut.

GO BEARS!!

Yep.. it will be the 1st Superbowl for my 18 year old son. My 22 year old was 1 when they won last. Great game..my party is also planned. Go Bears!!!!!!!

El Orans:
[Hijack]Go Colts![/hijack]

SHHHHHHHHHHHH...:no ....GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Congrats to all you :D DA BEARS Fans. :( But since my San diego Chargers who had the:wink: Best Record in Football 14 and 2 this year and lost in the :( First round of the Playoffs And since there AFC i have to go with DA COLTS . :D Go COLTS Go:D :popcorn: :popcorn:

SantaFeJoe, you already lost one big one... now you want to lose another?

You do know what COLTS stands for don't you?

"Count On Losing The Superbowl"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom