How many Chicago Bear fans we got here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AXL72:
Cool!!! and what was her impression on him? besides big guy?

So long ago I can't remember. They met at some parties there on campus. I don't think she knew him very well.

SUPERBOWL BABY!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry the Saints' dream of going to the Super Bowl had to be crushed... but I wasn't about to let them get there by beating my Bears! Go Bears... win that Stupid Bowl.

OH man, it is da Bears and The Colts. Diehard Bears fan but I live in IN. WHAT IS A MAN TO DO??

crpntr133:
OH man, it is da Bears and The Colts. Diehard Bears fan but I live in IN. WHAT IS A MAN TO DO??

If you use the term "diehard" with the "Bears", hush your mouth about asking "WHAT IS A MAN TO DO??"

BEARS!....duh:D

Five seconds after the Bears won, my dear wife began planning the Super Bowl party. Most of my children were not alive in 1986; they have no idea what the hoopla is all ablut.

GO BEARS!!

umm, need to correct the colors in your posts guys.

change the dooky brown to dark navy, please :wink:

All my teddy bears (I have over 100) have been going nuts all afternoon and evening. It's getting to be quite a grizzly scene:D

Bethjd:
All my teddy bears (I have over 100) have been going nuts all afternoon and evening. It's getting to be quite a grizzly scene:D

yep, teddybears are some of the smartest stuffed animals in the world.

I bet they dive, too :thumbs_up:

Back
Top Bottom