How many Chicago Bear fans we got here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Strange from an Englishman, but I love my NFL, but sadly a dolphins man! Pretty much worst record in the league, bring back merino.

What happened to William "the fridge" perry? is he still playing or even alive?

santafejoe:
No i dont think so sorry. I am also a San Diego Padres fan to and i dont like the Cubs:mooner: either. But i do love the :wink: White Sox s win or lose and of course My :wink: Chicago Blackhawks win or lose. So in a way i have come around.:popcorn: :D

The sox? The chicago white sox? blah...they aint a real team.....Now, the Chicago Cubs....they are a real fine team :wink:

yeah...Bears and Cubs fan here.

GO BEARS!

bloody south siders and their sox.....:shakehead

tonka97:
1981? Chicago Bears....superbowl shuffle video...toooooooooo cool. Fantastic team especially DEFENSE!!!!!

That was the last time I liked them.
:D

it was 85....The song was "The Super Bowl Shuffle" and the players were "the Chicago Bears Shufflin' Crew"....who were on the record (45 vinyl) and the video. The shufflin' crew are as follows:

Willie Gault
Mike Richardson
Jim McMahon (the funky QB)
Gary Fencik
Walter Payton (sweetness)
William "the refridgerator" Pery (aka the fridge)
Richard Dent
Mike Singletary (old local union rep in the NFL)
Otis Wilson
Steve Fuller

AXL72:
it was 85....The song was "The Super Bear Shuffle" and the players were "the Chicago Bears Shufflin' Crew"....who were on the record (45 vinyl) and the video. The shufflin' crew are as follows:

Willie Gault
Mike Richardson
Jim McMahon (the funky QB)
Gary Fencik
Walter Payton (sweetness)
William "the refridgerator" Pery (aka the fridge)
Richard Dault
Mike Singletary (old local union rep in the NFL)
Otis Wilson
Steve Fuller

That was one of the very best years for the Bears AND the NFL!!:D

notice my freudian typo?

super [-]bear[/-] bowl

I corrected the typo already:D

Since I haven't seen it posted in the thread...

object>

Da Bears!

Diving Doc:
Strange from an Englishman, but I love my NFL, but sadly a dolphins man! Pretty much worst record in the league, bring back merino.

What happened to William "the fridge" perry? is he still playing or even alive?

He's still around somewhere. He's kinda hard to hide...LOL

Da Bears...

while I AM a native Californian... my soon to be ex got me hooked on the Bears and the Cubs, as he is from Chicago. Go Cubs!!!

Richard Dent, #95 wasn't it?

My wife is already planning the Super Bowl party in our house. Hope she isn't disappointed...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom