How many Chicago Bear fans we got here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My little sister went to college (Clemson) with the Fridge!

OH MAN!! Those were the days...remember the Super Bowl Shuffle?

I don't think it is going to come down to this but I hope it isn't the Bear and Colts in SB. I might have to jump fence and be a Colts fan. (hides behind monitor)

garyfotodiver:
Richard Dent, #95 wasn't it?

My wife is already planning the Super Bowl party in our house. Hope she isn't disappointed...

omg shoot me, tar and feather me, and throw me into the icy waters of Lake Michigan at the Montrose St Harbor.

My gosh, how did I screw up Richard Dent??

you are absolutely right...I will correct right this instant!!

I remember Dent butting heads with Ditka in the seasons that followed the championship year, too.

omg, u would think I were a fair weather fan. shame on me!

the fridge played over in england in the european football league or something.

he may have played as recently as within the last 10 years, even.

santafejoe:
Congrates BEARS FANS and good luck next week.From me San Diego Charger s FAN:D

Many thanks, Joe. Sorry about the Chargers loss. I hope the rumors about firing Marty Schottenheimer aren't true. I thought he was a stand up guy after the loss.

Hey, Bears fans!

Scared ya pretty good there, eh?

Ha! Great game everybody and good luck, Bears!

Hawks Fan

drbill:
Many thanks, Joe. Sorry about the Chargers loss. I hope the rumors about firing Marty Schottenheimer aren't true. I thought he was a stand up guy after the loss.
Thanks doc i was watching the San Diego Chargers Game back here plus DA Bears .
I too hope they dont can Marty either he is a good coach and the Chargers did look like winners all year. You should of seen what i went thru at work today LOL hey but it was all in fun. Now i guess it s up to New Orlines to stop DA BEARS. Hey you did not think i was going to pull for the Bear s now did you ?:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :popcorn: May the Best team Win:)

drbill:
My little sister went to college (Clemson) with the Fridge!

Cool!!! and what was her impression on him? besides big guy?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom