How many Chicago Bear fans we got here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

santafejoe:
I have a good feeling about this one DrBill. GO COLTS:popcorn:
Hmmm.... :whack:

Now, Joe... I thought you wanted to be a friend?? I can't be friends with non-bears fans, now can I???

diver 85:
You got lucky or should I say you you paid the refs just enough....Play on a neutral field & the Saints take you the other 9 out of 9.....:censored: the Colts & JA-# 29 will bury you in the SB.......GEAUX JEAUX...........

I wonder... can I ask if you've graduated from grade school yet? You sound like someone who hasn't quite gotten it together. I rarely respond to posts like this, but yours does seem very juvenile. Grow up... New Orleans had its opportunity, and lost.

santafejoe:

Hmmm.... Joe, didn't you have a good feeling about San Diego, too? I hope this one has the same result! Not trying to rub anything in as you've been a gentleman.

santafejoe:

That's not a feeling, that's a delusion.:D

While we're getting the polish sausage, Italian beef sandwiches, and deep dish pizza ready for Da Game, let's not forget about these Sat. Night Live classics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68x-HFAXV9M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHvZ_Z0OgxA&NR

Go Bears!

chicago_bears_logo_175.jpg

drbill:
Hmmm.... Joe, didn't you have a good feeling about San Diego, too? I hope this one has the same result! Not trying to rub anything in as you've been a gentleman.
Why thanks Dr Bill just call it good sportsmanship. Thats the first thing one learns playing any sport and hey it comes in handy with scuba diving too. By dive buddy is from Ind but hes a Bear Fan and here i am in IL pulling for DA COLTS. Oh yes we do have a real nice bet going on between the two of us. The loser buy s lunch on the first day we go diving this Spring. GO COLTS GO:popcorn: :popcorn:

I thought good sportsmanship died when football (and other major sports) turned into real businesses? Good for you in retaining the right attitude. There are much more serious things in the world to worry about... like how we're going to get enough $$$ to make that next dream dive trip.

tsk tsk santafejoe, can;t you take a lil smack talk?

good thing you are not on the field on the line, cause you would ge the trash talk of your life:D

suq it up, joe!!

Hey, Joe's all right. A bit deluded thinking that the Colts have any more of a chance than his Chargers, but he's alright. Treat him with respect... and medicines appropriate for a delusional personality disorder.

Back
Top Bottom