How many Chicago Bear fans we got here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank guys, That's very nice of you. My T shirt is 21 years old!

Sitting here in Chicago....you can't listen to the radio or watch TV with out hearing some talk about the game or the team song being played...In the couple of stores I've been in, Superbowl and Bears stuff everywhere....This is REALLY big...Being a Chicago Baby I gotta say....

GO BEARS!
:D:D:D:D:D

leesa:

I called my ex last night in Chicago and asked him to send me a package of stuff for my Superbowl party. Ya know, Bears paper plates, cups, napkins and such.

What have you bought so far? I heard the Monday Suntimes was on e bay for 15.00!

to my shame, I haven't bought a thing....just running in and out of the stores because someone is waiting in the cold car....

for 15 Bucks?!?!? I shoulda bought one :(

But here is some stuff on ebay you might want to look into.

Plus here is a "chick" that is auctioning herself off as a date for the game

Natasha:
Thank guys, That's very nice of you. My T shirt is 21 years old!

So is my LP recording of the Super Bowl Shuffle. My wife says it is still around. :D

I've still got my sweats and t-shirt from the '85-86 season.

garyfotodiver:
So is my LP recording og the Super Bowl Shuffle. My wife says it is still around. :D

Maybe you should eBay it! I saw the cassette version selling for $16.50.

Go Bears!

drbill:
I've still got my sweats and t-shirt from the '85-86 season.

Not only do I remember the last time the Bears played in the Super Bowl, I remember the last time the Colts played in it, as well. :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom