How Many BC's do You Own?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have 3 plates and 4 wings
I have a steel single, a steel double, and an Aluminum Double plate setup.
I have a Dive rite Rec wing, Venture wing, (Trek wing on the way) and an Oxycheq Mach V Extreme wings.
Still trying to figure out what wing works best with what tank set up.
Jim Breslin

So if your in the area and feel the need to get wet, call me I got your back plate.
Jim Breslin

My friend recently showed me his BC collection. He's got 4 of them!... One for drysuit diving, one for wetsuit diving, one for travel, and one just because... Maybe its just me, but this seemed just a bit excessive. I could maybe justify having 2 BC's, but 4??

So... How many BC's do you own? Just curious if other divers love to collect BC as much as my friend :D. New diver myself and do not yet own one, maybe I can just borrow one of his since he has a bunch of spares.

I have a SP Classic+ that had a hard life and now gets sacrificed to the Pool Gods for classes, and another identical BC (except not faded and the pockets aren't torn) that gets to go have fun. :cool:

Thinking about a BP at some point, since the CP works great and I don't dive doubles, I haven't figured out why

Terry

I'm reasonable:

2 BC's
2 backplates

Now for Masks..
2 vintage SB (Huge), with purge
1 vintage oval
1 scuba pro
1 scubamax
7 parkway
2 USDivers
2 unknown

7 sets of fins, but I need some for freediving.:confused:
Plus the "kids" have their own stuff

wow do i feel like i need to spend money at my LDS I just bought my first BC a Dive Rite Transpac

I currently have five hanging on the rack. Two BPW set ups- one for singles, one for doubles, an oceanic probe, an older seaquest adv, and my son's scubamax jacket style which he'll most likely never take with him so it's as good as mine. I'm seriously considering another travel set up along the lines of a kydex plate and 17lb torus wing.

One is all I need, can't wear two in the water and it's all tropical diving here. I sell the old one if I change.

Although I do have a BPW in a container in Canada waiting to be shipped here.

So... How many BC's do you own?

1 aluminium backplate
1 SS backplate
1 Halcyon Eclipse 30 wing (with SS inflator)
1 OxyCheq Mach V Extreme 30 wing (refitted with Halcyon corrugated hose)
2 Evolve 40 wing

OK Ill ask.. how many regs does one diver own? and while we are on the subject how many suites either dry or wet?

1 Scubapro MK20 (yoke)/S600/R390
1 Scubapro MK25 (yoke)/G250HP/R390
2 Apeks FST (DIN)/XTX100
2 Apeks DS4 (DIN)/ATX200
1 Apeks DS4 (DIN)/TX50

2 wetsuits

Alright, someone tell me if they think I caught the bug.... I bought all of these before my open water certification.

1 sherwood avid bc jacket style 2008 model (NEW)
1 reg set (gs2000 and aries octo swivel) (NEW)

and everything else that goes with that multiple new wetsuits, lights, gloves, hoods, boots, and 2 masks with snorkels.

All bought before my ow certification.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom