How girls can avoid being hit on?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm just happy to see so many lady-go-divers active in SCUBA these days. When I started it was mostly ex-military males and no where near as much fun. I always try to be respectful towards those of the female persuasion, although sometimes my enthusiasm (for diving, marine critters, etc.) does get misinterpreted.

So, did we ever get a picture of the alleged victim so we could, aah, devise an appropriate methodolgy to aah, assist her with her problem? Don't see how we could effectively do that without a picture.

lol, well, i read most of the answers, gotta say i loved them :p
but yeah, girls love to make their bfs get jealous. besides, she could easily talk to the boat captain and tell him that she's not comfertable with the guys hitting on her. im sure most of the guys are smart,specially the divers they dont wanna get into sexual herrasment? i mean i went diving with lots of girls, we just talk about diving , where we're from and all. but if she gets on, put on her headphones and hide her boobies. trust me, no one will approach her. atleast no one does at the places i dived in "up to 5 countries"

Where do you get the idea that most of the guys are smart. Headphones, boobies? You must be one of them.
Half of them wouldn't know where their appendage is if they didn't adjust it so much.
She should tell him in a loud voice to **** off and then carry the gear or buy a drink for the first bloke that supports her, if he's smart enough, if she wants to.

Last edited:
Someone put this thread out of its misery!
It'll die when it's no longer an issue .... don't think that's happening anytime soon.

Dr Bill is a gentleman as evidenced by his posts, and by the ladies that are his dive buddies and those that come to his defense

I will look at an attractive woman, and might even converse with her, but ... I do not stare , and am gentleman enough to turn red if I am caught looking :blush:

Where do you get the idea that most of the guys are smart. Headphones, boobies? You must be one of them.
Half of them wouldn't know where their appendage is if they didn't adjust it so much.
She should tell him in a loud voice to **** off and then carry the gear or buy a drink for the first bloke that supports her, if he's smart enough, if she wants to.

wow, you really are smart, figured that out on your own?
anyways. there are so many ways to solve her problems with the guy. slaps him? shout at him? tell him to fu.ck off? talk to the captain? whatever it doesnt matter. if im in a boat for diving, then im in for diving and nothing else. but if i see a half naked girl sitting infront of me on the boat. i'd check her out from time to time if she's good looking. hell we're on a boat. everyone is looking at each other.

most men are perverts . face it and live with it.

Dr Bill is a gentleman as evidenced by his posts, and by the ladies that are his dive buddies and those that come to his defense

OMG, D_B... I didn't realize I needed defenders! Do you know something I don't?

Have her dive with her father. Nothing chases the guys away from my daughters like them saying "hi Dad" when I show up...

Sometimes they have said this not a good thing (although from a fathers point of view...)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom