How girls can avoid being hit on?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've seen that first hand too. It's soooo cute it's almost wrong!

By the way, I once had a beautiful Japanese woman ask me to be her buddy. I thought I might be in luck when she grabbed my hand before we entered the water. During the dive it was very awkward since I was holding my camera in my right hand and her hand in my left... with her gripping it very tightly. Difficult to adjust my BC with my teeth. Of course the lovely lady was in fear of her life (how did she get certified I wonder?) and immediately released my hand when we landed on the exit stairs. Sigh.

I was scrolling thru "new posts" tonight and noticed this one has been resurected from about this time last year. wow. I'm bored tonight to I'll add my .02 again....
enjoy the attention while you can!

Well, we can safely assume she knows how to suck air out of a regulator.

You know, based on the photo.

Anything else is pure conjecture. :eyebrow:

Yes you've got a point. Obviously, she learned to breath - as she survived - and she's tucked her hair away. Also, she's doesn't appear to be wearing loads of makeup or jewellery.

Perhaps we underestimate this woman!:D

Paris Hilton DIVES???
She learned at Weeki Wachee a few years ago for her reality show... I think Greg Holt from Scuba Radio taught her.

Maybe you meant to say AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome)?

"Aides" means assistants, people who aid someone.

Took you 6 months to figure that out? Geez.

The problem will be cured in time. :)

Attachments

• oldlady3.jpg
    oldlady3.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 55
Wow, a little hostile are we...

BTW, your advice is bad. Initiating a physical altercation with a stranger isn't such a good idea. Honestly the best response to unwanted attention is usually a little humor. Don't make the "offender" the butt of the joke as that might have the same reaction as hitting him. Do make the joke funny and reply loud enough that everyone on the boat hears and laughs "with" both of you. This tactic usually allows the woman to stop the advances without provoking anything else.

Additionally, I doubt "Hating" on Dr Bill will get you anywhere fast. I don't know him but I've never read a malicious post from him.

I second that! Dr. Bill seems to be one of the nicest people on SB - and I am not gay!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom