How girls can avoid being hit on?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

miss_scuba

Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
My girlfriend complains that she always gets hit on when she is going diving on a dive boat. She is not interested picking up guys, she just wants to go diving and minds her own business. Any suggestion?

My girlfriend complains that she always gets hit on when is going diving on a dive boat. She is not interested picking up guys, she just wants to go diving and minds her own business. Any suggestion?

Wear these::D

31qABBvckKL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Terry

I think it is just going to happen. If she is attractive and not with you guys like cool chicks... Just so long as she comes home to you... She's probably just trying to make sure she keeps your attention by telling you that...

Be ugly...

I second the Princess' motion to date uglier women if you don't want to worry about them getting hit on.

On a lighter note, most divers (present board company excluded) are old fat guys. That may give you some solace... Unless you are in fact a fat old guy yourself(j/k). :)

Have her wear a wedding ring of some kind. Guys could not hardly tell a glass one from a real one. So the confusion seems to be the posters above can not determine if this is a girl "friend" or a partner.

Miss Scuba is a woman. Unless she is gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) then I think she used "girlfriend" like a lot of women do, to refer to their friends who are women.

To answer your friend's dilemma, which boats does she dive from?:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom