How do you mark your gear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

color tie rap on zipper hole for boots use a slap strap for mask same zip tie on wet suit zipper then for fins drill smal hole on the tip in corner about 1/4 as for reg set gorilla tape on lpI hose same color as zip tie what this does id if in the future you want to trade or sale the your marking are able to be removed without damage hope this helps

Neoprene - 1) TULIP brand paint pen about $4 at Michaels Craft Store; use hot pink (yes - even you guys - what man's gonna steal something marked in hot pink?), lime green or bright orange; I mark my 1st initial; apply the paint in thin line & let it dry a full 24 hrs. 2) Old fashioned round hole punch or 2 - 3 punches in a pattern.

Hard/semihard/flexible plastic (fins, snork, etc.) - Definiely agree w the Silver metallic Sharpie huggers. Mine always gets "passed around" the boat, so I bring 2, just assuming I'll never see the first one again. I don't mind. My donation to the boat. : )

Cam/housing - Preprinted address return label, covered w slightly larger rectangle of clear postal tape. Careful where you put it. Good for any photographic equip., whether used u/w or not.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom