How crowded is Ginnie on a thursday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BusterDive

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm playing hookie from work and taking a freshly OW certified friend to Ginnie Wed. overnight for thursday diving. I know it's rather crowded on the weekends, but what about during the week? Also, is anyone from the board going to be there?

Middle of the week isn't too bad. I was there the 8th and for a Saturday not too bad either. Going to be back the 15th for the river clean up, the 20th for fun and the 29th for the start of my cavern, basic cave course.

I might be floating around there on Thurday...I'm easy to spot...
The one out there that has NO CLUE what I am doing...
I can probably join you...
Besides , my Bubba's certification only lasts another week ...

Jeano Beano
Fort White , Florida

jeandiver:
Besides , my Bubba's certification only lasts another week ...

Yeah, and after that you will have to act like you have a clue even when you are NOT in a cave, and than the rest of the world will know, as a select few already do, that you aren't half bad at this diving thing.

scubafool:
as a select few already do, that you aren't half bad at this diving thing.

Now you've done it, let the cat out of the bag. Like pandora's box we'll never get that secret back in.

:)

Ginnie is really nice on Thursday. I typically only see a handful of cave divers, and rarely meet teams in the system.

Peter

scubafool:
Yeah, and after that you will have to act like you have a clue even when you are NOT in a cave, and than the rest of the world will know, as a select few already do, that you aren't half bad at this diving thing.

Awww... :D :D :D
That's because I always hear: "REMEMBER YOUR TRAINING , YOUNG BEANO"

(bows to the Master ) :wink: :wink: :wink:

Da Beano

jeandiver:
I might be floating around there on Thurday...I'm easy to spot...
The one out there that has NO CLUE what I am doing...
I can probably join you...
I swear the only scubaboard member I see out and about is you Jean! Like Paradise I'll be bringing another newbie silt kicker, but that shouldn't be too much of an issue a Ginnie. I look forward to seeing you there!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom