Suggestion How about Msn Yahoo Messenger Interface

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
DandyDon

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
I don't like Msn, but sometimes I use Yahoo Messenger. Not enough that I want to list my Yahoo messenger contact, but when I try to use another member's Msn contact info, I get this....
Please note that these functions require that you to be logged into either MSN Messenger or Windows Messenger. You will not be able to send messages to the email address that you are logged into MSN/Windows Messenger with.

Could we update that to include the partnership, or should I just keep copying and pasting the Msn addy into my Yahoo contacts...??

:hmmm:

It works fine when you're logged in to MSN / Yahoo etc..
Just click one of the links and MSN / Yahoo will be activated.

I see that both the Yahoo and Windows messenger have to be recently updated for the interface to work.

Are you saying that if I am logged into Yahoo, and can just click a Windows messenger link and it'll work? I'll try that.

DandyDon:
Are you saying that if I am logged into Yahoo, and can just click a Windows messenger link and it'll work? I'll try that.
Unfortunately, it's not generic.

Yahoo is needed for the Yahoo links etc.

Back
Top Bottom