Houston Norte Tuesday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Of course not Dave!

Well the front did come through to Cozumel but with an extra Easterly component that could not close the port, even if the winds were stronger. OK, I'll keep offering my thoughts on the weather, using South Texas as a preliminary warning.

Dave Dillehay

Well the front did come through to Cozumel but with an extra Easterly component that could not close the port, even if the winds were stronger. OK, I'll keep offering my thoughts on the weather, using South Texas as a preliminary warning.

Dave Dillehay

Yes and we had a good solid hour of heavy rain today - that must have been it :)

Dave Dillehay

You do know that Thursday is tomorrow, right? Your prediction may still come to pass.

You do know that Thursday is tomorrow, right? Your prediction may still come to pass.

Possible but Windguru (my source) now shows Cozumel a north east wind that should not close the port. 20 degrees to the west, then I might have been spot on. Point is: it is much easier to predict a front coming down than the ultimate wind angle which has much more to do with port closures

Dave Dillehay

BTW Nortes are almost preceded by a short strong rain.

Back
Top Bottom