Hood for wetsuit warm water diving??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good question--so far, I'm having some issues with water coming into the cups. Hoping a hood will help with that.
More pressure isn't always the answer. Masks leak when the straps are too tight. Not sure about your hair situation but a few strays or stubble could be enough to get your ears wet. I have that problem with my mustache. If I'm not careful with how I set my mask to begin the dive then I'm constantly having to clear the damn thing.

More pressure isn't always the answer. Masks leak when the straps are too tight. Not sure about your hair situation but a few strays or stubble could be enough to get your ears wet. I have that problem with my mustache. If I'm not careful with how I set my mask to begin the dive then I'm constantly having to clear the damn thing.
Yep, for sure. I'm pretty experienced in the mask department, but this is a new beast what with the ear cups and all. Thanks.

This is what I'm talking about:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221216_154534.jpg
    Screenshot_20221216_154534.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 31
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom