Hollis DC3 / 212

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brian Sharpe

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Any happy users out there? Unhappy ones?

The reason I'm asking is that there is some new gear in my future which means a couple of new regs and I keep on seeing what appears to be very attractive pricing on these (gasp.....even through a Canadian retailer)

I understand that Hollis & Oceanic are the same company (I've read that the DC2 & FDX10 are interchangeable & I'm happy with my FDX10). I'm specifically looking at the DC3 for use with a set of doubles.

Your thoughts?

Hi Brian, I guess no one stumbled onto this thread. I am a Hollis reg tech, and out of all the Hollis regs, the DC3-212 combo is my favourite. I like that it is a bit more compact than the others, I personally don't see the need for a swivel like the DC1, and unless you want to have a transmitter for a wireless computer AND an analog gauge, there is no drawback to only having one HP port. My regs have 2 and I only use the one.

Hope that helps,

Jim

Back
Top Bottom