Hint for decreasing weights?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm happy to see a little misuse of the English languege got us in such a funny thread...

Bon, pour ce qui est de rire de O-Ring, je ne sais pas trop... Je tiens à rester sur ce forum, moi... don't you ? Où as-tu appris parler Français ?

Well, we definitely can't do that kind of things aver the Internet... But we can still laugh about it !

Amanda once bubbled...
I'm happy to see a little misuse of the English languege got us in such a funny thread...

Bon, pour ce qui est de rire de O-Ring, je ne sais pas trop... Je tiens à rester sur ce forum, moi... don't you ? Où as-tu appris parler Français ?

Well, we definitely can't do that kind of things aver the Internet... But we can still laugh about it !
I can see that my misuse of French was MUCH WORSE than your misuse of English...

N'écoutez pas Raxafarian. Il a été maltraité en tant qu'enfant.

"Il a été maltraité en tant qu'enfant"

--> LMAO :D :D :D

I don't think I'll translate that...

"Mmm, votre mère vous a t'elle allaité quand vous étiez petit ? Cela pourrait expliquer vos troubles de la personnalité"

If someone understands that (to PROVE that to me, just translate it :) ), I'll... I'll... errr I'll get laid on the bottom of the swimming pool LOL

I think that does explain my problems quite nicely :wink:

Something about my mother nursing me when I was a child? That could explain your personality disorders?

REALLY ??

Well, I didn't know it was that bad... :D

Amanda once bubbled...
REALLY ??

Well, I didn't know it was that bad... :D
Quelle manière à la piscine?

Amanda once bubbled...
"Il a été maltraité en tant qu'enfant"

--> LMAO
I don't think I'll translate that...

"Mmm, votre mère vous a t'elle allaité quand vous étiez petit ? Cela pourrait expliquer vos troubles de la personnalité"

If someone understands that (to PROVE that to me, just translate it :) ), I'll... I'll... errr I'll get laid on the bottom of the swimming pool LOL

I dont' remember if I was nursed or not :confused: And yes, O-ring might have some personality disorders

:)

raxafarian once bubbled...

I dont' remember if I was nursed or not :confused: And yes, O-ring might have some personality disorders

:)
Raxafarian est un singe!

raxafarian once bubbled...

hey now....

did you know that Oring aime des hommes
Such lies! This might be true, but then Raxafarian is a singe qui aime des hommes in a hot tub filled with French dressing!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom