Hint for decreasing weights?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

o2 clean once bubbled...

French kissing doesn't count Eric! :mouth:
How would you know I have been doing that lately? :tease:

O-ring once bubbled...
It isn't our fault if Amanda steered this thread off topic with her lewd suggestions...

????? Wellllll, I think I'm a paria here :)

Anyway, must go to sleep, it's 10:30 PM here in france and Tomorrow I have my final exams on Biology... :(

Was glad to say nonsense here with you guys, Oh and BTW, Oring, stay out of the US / Irak situation... doesn't need your bad skills of translator :wink:

(Oh, come on, I just can't resist answering that...)

One of the biggest differences between you, Rest of The World (also known as RTW) and We French People (WFP) is tht french kiss is a very rare thing to you... I mean, you don't do that everytime you kiss someone...

Whereas WE DO !!!!! :D :D :D

Amanda once bubbled...
(Oh, come on, I just can't resist answering that...)

french kiss is a very rare thing to you... I mean, you don't do that everytime you kiss someone...

Whereas WE DO !!!!! :D :D :D

I think you need to do some AMERICAN research on kissing.

All right I will...

I'm going off to sleep, I think I've already said too many insanities for today :D

Seeya all !!

Scubaroo once bubbled...
I thought you had a girlfriend already, O-ring??? :eek:ut:
That one sprung a leak and I can't get her to inflate anymore :( . Got any Aquaseal I can borrow?

Back
Top Bottom