Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that is fabulous! True love found you, across a big ocean and lots of trouble. Congrats to you.

Only problem is they put the continent too far away from Canada:shocked2:

find anything to keep you busy today fish?

:fish:Hi Fish :goldfish:

Didn't see you sneak in there. How is your day. Petunia was telling us the story of your romance. How lovely that you still met when fate was not on your side (ya that is a pun for the whole down under thing)

well, airfare is cheap right now so maybe you can come back over. Is your family and children still in Canada?

Only have one son and yep he still lives in the same town as BG and A. Rest of my family is still over there.

I don't think I could have come here if I didn't know I could go back to visit or phone pretty well any time I needed to. Multiple trips do get expensive tho:shocked2:

Was back for the kid's 30 in 07 will be heading back again in the fairly near future. Would be nice if I could get the kid over here but that is easier said than done.

I must confess I do miss Canada and my family and friends but my life here is great... life is good!:D

:fish:Hi Fish :goldfish:

Didn't see you sneak in there. How is your day. Petunia was telling us the story of your romance. How lovely that you still met when fate was not on your side (ya that is a pun for the whole down under thing)

hey I don't know about romantic but Life always seems to work out in the end ...:rofl3:until the end :rofl3::rofl3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom