Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only have one son and yep he still lives in the same town as BG and A. Rest of my family is still over there.

I don't think I could have come here if I didn't know I could go back to visit or phone pretty well any time I needed to. Multiple trips do get expensive tho:shocked2:

Was back for the kid's 30 in 07 will be heading back again in the fairly near future. Would be nice if I could get the kid over here but that is easier said than done.

I must confess I do miss Canada and my family and friends but my life here is great... life is good!:D

I used to feel the same thing when I was living elsewhere. I always missed home. But now that I live here, I am ready to move again. If it weren't so difficult to move my license to states that I want to live in, then I would run real fast. But for now, I am here as my family is here. Chicago is a good place though as it is central to everything and a nice hub to fly out of.

I like Stephen Wright.

How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

hey I don't know about romantic but Life always seems to work out in the end ...:rofl3:until the end :rofl3::rofl3:

Hey Fish, Petunia needs more romance. Flowers and candy go a long way and not the internet smilie kind either. Real ones, oh and candles, dive gear, soft music, deep pristine wrecks, bubble bath, and colorful reefs would be a few ideas that come to my mind.

You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life.

The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried

before.

Change is inevitable....except from vending machines.

A fool and his money are soon partying.

Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.

If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.

Drugs may lead to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route.

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.

I was sad because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet.
So I said, "Got any shoes you're not using?"

That was from Stephen Wright.

I admit that I had to look him up. I am not a big tv/movie watcher so I am still not positive that I know who he is. But I like funny people so if he is funny, then I would probably like him.

How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Dunno. Do tell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom