Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an interesting way of explaining how Jackasses got promoted in Canada in the government services.

When they hire someone they give them 12 marbles. Every time they mess up they take away a marble.
Whey they run out of marbles they promote them to the next level and give them 12 more marbles.
The hirger the position the more marbles they have lost! A variation of the Peter Principle... "You will advance to your highest level of incompetence"
at least they wait until they run out of marbles.... last month one guy in our company got promoted twice within the same month; can't comprehend why :shakehead:

Nope, not there yet, don't see it in the near future either (job market in Egypt not that well - especially if you don't have "somebody" to open the door for you), but it's OK; at least over here (Qatar - mid east) I can afford better education standards for my child.
Sorry I wasn't so clear.

You were probably clear but sometimes I am retarded. Well stay where you are at, the job market sucks everywhere.

Love this sort of stuff so you know. That is how I envision my life one day. So where were you before Oz and the neat Bloke came along.

Fresh out of a 27 year marriage to the wrong guy:shakehead: Lived in the area that Bygolly and Acanthurus live.

Funny part of the story.... :rofl3: When my son drove me to the airport for my first trip over here... he said... "Remember what you said to me when I went to Denmark (on student exchange)?"

( I had told him he wasn't allowed to fall in love with a Danish girl unless she was willing to move to Canada)

I laughed and said "No way that's gonna happen! The last thing I need is a MAN in MY life!":doh2:

famous last words hmmm:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

No 5 ... :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

OMG You have lawyers with principles :confused::confused:

We have just had a judge here sentenced to I think 2 years gaol because he was issued a speeding ticket from a speed camera and said he was not driving the car at the time. Only problem was the person he nominated as driving the vehicle had been dead for two years at the time.

Well I have to have some standards. I don't want to go to jail. Or I can just have the laws changed so what ever it is that I want to do is not against the law.

But not all lawyers are smart and some judges are worse.
So here is another joke for you:

A man went to a brain store to get some brain to complete a study. He sees a sign remarking on the quality of professional brain offered at this particular brain store. He begins to question the butcher about the cost of these brains.

"How much does it cost for engineer brain?"
"Three dollars an ounce."
"How much does it cost for programmer brain?"
"Four dollars an ounce."
"How much for lawyer brain?"
"$1,000 an ounce."
"Why is lawyer brain so much more?"

"Do you know how many lawyers we had to kill to get one ounce of brain?"

Fresh out of a 27 year marriage to the wrong guy:shakehead: Lived in the area that Bygolly and Acanthurus live.

Funny part of the story.... :rofl3: When my son drove me to the airport for my first trip over here... he said... "Remember what you said to me when I went to Denmark (on student exchange)?"

( I had told him he wasn't allowed to fall in love with a Danish girl unless she was willing to move to Canada)

I laughed and said "No way that's gonna happen! The last thing I need is a MAN in MY life!":doh2:

Now that is fabulous! True love found you, across a big ocean and lots of trouble. Congrats to you.

good one

Well I have to have some standards. I don't want to go to jail. Or I can just have the laws changed so what ever it is that I want to do is not against the law.

But not all lawyers are smart and some judges are worse.
So here is another joke for you:

A man went to a brain store to get some brain to complete a study. He sees a sign remarking on the quality of professional brain offered at this particular brain store. He begins to question the butcher about the cost of these brains.

"How much does it cost for engineer brain?"
"Three dollars an ounce."
"How much does it cost for programmer brain?"
"Four dollars an ounce."
"How much for lawyer brain?"
"$1,000 an ounce."
"Why is lawyer brain so much more?"

"Do you know how many lawyers we had to kill to get one ounce of brain?"

A Variation on a theme ...

Why is the (insert profession) brain so much more?

It is because it has never been used!

I think I'm gonna call it a day, c u tomorrow everyone

:D I am sure there are days that fish would have a different opinion of that :eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom