Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I can figure out how to post a picture, I will do that.

HellsAngelsScuba.com :angel: :catherine:

Hmm, I might give that one a miss seeing they're all shooting each other here at the moment. :shakehead:

Bye for now all -have some work to get done before Tuesday and tomorrow is pretty busy so will get at it now. Nice chatting. Talk to ya later

TTFN!

Attachments

• whistle.jpg
    whistle.jpg
    591 bytes · Views: 32

If you can't figure out how to post it but, know how to email it....send it to me and I'll post it for you.

Hmm, I might give that one a miss seeing they're all shooting each other here at the moment. :shakehead:

TTFN!

Hey how's I miss thos two post.. by Acanthurs :hugs: a bit late..

Alright......I gotta run and get some groceries for the week.

I'm out of wet cat food and they are planning a takeover.

Nice to see all of you and I'll be around later.......

HellsAngelsScuba.com :angel: :catherine:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Bye for now all -have some work to get done before Tuesday and tomorrow is pretty busy so will get at it now. Nice chatting. Talk to ya later

Bye Acanthurus ...

TTFN!

Years ago I worked at a music Festival, and the organisers had one of the bikie gangs as security there ... If my memory serves me right it was the Comancheros ... not one bit of trouble, and they were all really nice blokes

Anyway ... I need to go and do some work also ... been loads of fun, see you all again soon I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom