Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Ladies, it is almost 8pm and I have to get a few things done before bed time. I have to say though, you guys helped make the past few hours fly by and for that I am grateful.

Hope you have a great day and I will catch up with you later.

Well Ladies, it is almost 8pm and I have to get a few things done before bed time. I have to say though, you guys helped make the past few hours fly by and for that I am grateful.

Hope you have a great day and I will catch up with you later.

Lovely talking to you, bye for now!

It took ages for me to see that pic. I was beginning to think he was the invisible dog! :rofl3:

I thought the same thing. The picture kept disappearing. I have no idea why!

Maybe next time I will post a better pic of Jack and possibly the video where he plays dead. It's a hoot.

Have a great night.

Isn't this just like a regular party... one person leaves and everyone drift off too.... I can stay a tiny bit longer... fish is mowing the lawn firs but when it is time to wash the car I can't leave him to do all the work!

Isn't this just like a regular party... one person leaves and everyone drift off too.... I can stay a tiny bit longer... fish is mowing the lawn firs but when it is time to wash the car I can't leave him to do all the work!

Yes, I best go do something, erm...productive? Not that talking to friends isn't a good thing! I'll BBL! :hugs: Don't work too hard!

Well everyone seems to have stuff to do and I just remembered I have a load of laundry to hang out ... I will check in every once in a while but my responses will likely be slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom