Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some photos of my skiing activities.

We always keep our hair dry of course :rofl3::rofl3:

Dec_26_2007_ski.jpg

This was from earlier this year

Rev_ski_1_comp.jpg

Last years trip ... the view is stunning - makes all the work of downhill skiing worth it :D

Lovely views!

Did you get my reply about the whale?

Hey A hope we aren't getting to you.. my head is spinning with the activity here... I know you aren't used to it ... They just strapped me in and fastened my seatbelt and told me to enjoy the ride... heheheh

Good you have Bygolly on the mend and back where he belongs.. say hi to him when he has finished his duties maybe he can come and play too... haven't been this active here for a few days...:hugs:

Wll, he is bringing me my tea now so maybe I should let him play too....

Dec_26_2007_ski.jpg

Rev_ski_1_comp.jpg

Last years trip ... the view is stunning - makes all the work of downhill skiing worth it :D

I can see MOST of you have your hair covered, but the lady second from the left needs to be careful :)

Now that will explain the spelling errors right? :wink:

Nope ... my spelling is passable these days, just my typing skills are rubbish :D

BTW ... this reply courtesy of Ricci ...

I have never been a big bird person. I don't really know why though. They are beautiful and smart as hell. But for me, I like my dog. His name is Jack. Oh, every time my dad comes over and says Hi Jack, and then he looks at me and says "now make sure you don't say that at the airport". Every time he comes over. Totally no sh@t on that one.

OMG!!

We have our very own HIJACK dog!! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Infamous because we're still here? :confused:

OMG :dropmouth: REALLY???? Are you kidding me? We are just a group of friendly people who have developed some great friendships in a nice and friendly place.

Oh crap, I must be posting in the wrong forum then. I was looking for the heavily tatoo'd biker crowd. I was waiting to cause a bar fight and looking for buddies to watch my back. Oops. Sorry. Did not mean to disturb. You guys are lovely. Here is a present to show my apologies. :present:

Dec_26_2007_ski.jpg

Rev_ski_1_comp.jpg

*sigh* yes it is a beautiful country.... so is this one but you know the funny thing is I think sometimes I miss it MORE now than when I first came over! Only went downhill skiing once... they nearly had to open a new wing on PGRH for the incoming injuries from me being on the Hill :rofl3: Crosscountry... better... when you fall down.. you don't tend to go far and take a pile of people with you:rofl3:

I have never been a big bird person. I don't really know why though. They are beautiful and smart as hell. But for me, I like my dog. His name is Jack. Oh, every time my dad comes over and says Hi Jack, and then he looks at me and says "now make sure you don't say that at the airport". Every time he comes over. Totally no sh@t on that one.

Dont tell Tigg, but I am a dog person too ... had dogs all the time we were growing up ... our place is too small to have a dog, nowhere for it to really run around, one of the few disappointments I have about where we live.

Oh crap, I must be posting in the wrong forum then. I was looking for the heavily tatoo'd biker crowd. I was waiting to cause a bar fight and looking for buddies to watch my back. Oops. Sorry. Did not mean to disturb. You guys are lovely. Here is a present to show my apologies. :present:

Ooohhh, which forum is that then? :wink:

you can say Hi Jack anytime you like here :hijackedthread: even

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom