Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galah.jpg

Cool! Thanks maged :D

Yes ... that is just hijack ...

Glad the skiing was good ... not too long and you will be saying that about diving :)

8c ... omg ... did your hair freeze :confused::confused: :)

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:the rest of them don't know that story dear:rofl3:

I can't get over how amazingly cute they are!

What is amazing is when they fly the understide is pink and the back and wingtops are grey so as the wheel and dip the flock looks like it changes from pink to grey and back. They aren't as noisey or destructive as the Yellow Cockatoos

I hear someone complaining about Ricci trying to pick the letters off the screen of his computer now heheheh

anyone want to hear the story... will take a little to type it up it is hilarious

I can't get over how amazingly cute they are!

The poms says our birds are pretty but dont have melodious songs like theirs .... its tru the cockatoos, galahs and lorrikeets are all screechy birds, but I would prefer them to plain drab birds like the poms have :wink:

amazing birds but what boggles my mind is why do Aussies say you are a Galah if you do something stupid..... I have asked people why Galah is associated with being stupid ... no good answer.. they don't seem like really dumb birds to me....

They are very silly and do silly things, like hang upside down and slide down things:

mm1.jpg

So that's where the saying comes from.

What is amazing is when they fly the understide is pink and the back and wingtops are grey so as the wheel and dip the flock looks like it changes from pink to grey and back. They aren't as noisey or destructive as the Yellow Cockatoos

I hear someone complaining about Ricci trying to pick the letters off the screen of his computer now heheheh

Wow!! That's sweet....I wonder if there is video of them on youtube or anywhere else?
I must google.....

heehee Does Ricci respond to bribery?? You can do what Phil and I do when Fatty is crying for food or attention....we tell him the other has all the food.

Fatty....Phil has all of the food.

Funny part is, I think he understands because, he has literally stared for a second then turned and gone right to Phil. Scary....

Timaru. I was there fror a year in the late 80's It was a somewhat accident prone year though resulting in 4 operations :shakehead:

He is feeling much better thanks. Ate his first full meal since Monday last night. Currently he is busy cooking dinner:D

Problem is a combination of work, need for sleep and time differences :doh2:

Hey A hope we aren't getting to you.. my head is spinning with the activity here... I know you aren't used to it ... They just strapped me in and fastened my seatbelt and told me to enjoy the ride... heheheh

Good you have Bygolly on the mend and back where he belongs.. say hi to him when he has finished his duties maybe he can come and play too... haven't been this active here for a few days...:hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom