Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it's a moving one...oh well, I guess the galah will not be flying around SB! :depressed:

Watch for Cave Diver he has an animated Avatar so he can probably help he's always been happy to help any time I have asked... :D he was trying to figure out how to put sunnies on his seagul without losing the animation :dropmouth:

Yes it's a moving one...oh well, I guess the galah will not be flying around SB! :depressed:
Galah.jpg

Well you can rectify that... fish might even post the total list....

Da Dada da Da Da Dada da Da
Da Dada da DaDa Dada da Da
:clapping::banana::cheers::coolingoff:getting a bit hot
:drunks::dance2::dance::dork::luxhello:

whose the Dude with the camera?:perv:

Watch out you'll end up on the 'net! :wink:

I hear ya, I just jumped on this Hijacking Train. :trainwreck:

Well it is not a train wreck but that is the best I could come up with. I am glad I was invited to the party though. Lots of nice folks in here. I can feel the love coming in waves. :love:

amazing birds but what boggles my mind is why do Aussies say you are a Galah if you do something stupid..... I have asked people why Galah is associated with being stupid ... no good answer.. they don't seem like really dumb birds to me....

Well it is not a train wreck but that is the best I could come up with. I am glad I was invited to the party though. Lots of nice folks in here. I can feel the love coming in waves. :love:

Welcome to Hijack....where the boring are welcome with open arms. :rofl3:

he was trying to figure out how to put sunnies on his seagul without losing the animation

I've been on the edge of my seat ever since he mentioned that. I hope he makes it happen. :D

Skiing was glorious - my friend was skiing in shorts - it was 8C after all. :rofl3:I even got a bit of a sunburn despite sunblock

WOw. I hate winter but, that actually sounds like fun.

Glad you had a good time!!

Thanks fish for the data. Is that just for hijack posts or........

Skiing was glorious - my friend was skiing in shorts - it was 8C after all. :rofl3:I even got a bit of a sunburn despite sunblock

Yes ... that is just hijack ...

Glad the skiing was good ... not too long and you will be saying that about diving :)

8c ... omg ... did your hair freeze :confused::confused: :)

amazing birds but what boggles my mind is why do Aussies say you are a Galah if you do something stupid..... I have asked people why Galah is associated with being stupid ... no good answer.. they don't seem like really dumb birds to me....

I can't get over how amazingly cute they are!

I hear ya, I just jumped on this Hijacking Train. :trainwreck:

yep we try to have fun and fly under the radar..... nice people seem to be filtering in to join us.... it is great :grouphug: but a bit addictive

Thanks fish for the data. Is that just for hijack posts or........

Just hijack... the others don't count :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Maybe I have an ally now... I was trying to tell them I miss the smell of snow.. they didn't understand :dramaqueen: I am so misunderstood :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom