Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Hijack....where the boring are welcome with open arms. :rofl3:

yep we try to have fun and fly under the radar..... nice people seem to be filtering in to join us.... it is great :grouphug: but a bit addictive

addictive yes, under the radar, no way. Everybody knows who you guys are. You are famous. Or at least infamous. :cool2:

Galah doesn't just mean silly or stupid ... it also means dont be a show off, well it was when I was a kid, but I think it has lost that part of its meaning.

Galahs are brightly coloured and stand out ... so showing off

otoh .. it could be
Gay and Lesbian Atheists and Humanists

They are very silly and do silly things, like hang upside down and slide down things:

mm1.jpg

So that's where the saying comes from.

I must be a Galah after all.. that just sounds like FUN to me... If I had wings and could fly and hang upside down.... :rofl3:I might drop "packages" on a few people too:rofl3:

Some photos of my skiing activities.

We always keep our hair dry of course :rofl3::rofl3:

Dec_26_2007_ski.jpg

This was from earlier this year

Rev_ski_1_comp.jpg

Last years trip ... the view is stunning - makes all the work of downhill skiing worth it :D

addictive yes, under the radar, no way. Everybody knows who you guys are. You are famous. Or at least infamous. :cool2:

Infamous because we're still here? :confused:

OMG :dropmouth: REALLY???? Are you kidding me? We are just a group of friendly people who have developed some great friendships in a nice and friendly place.

I have never been a big bird person. I don't really know why though. They are beautiful and smart as hell. But for me, I like my dog. His name is Jack. Oh, every time my dad comes over and says Hi Jack, and then he looks at me and says "now make sure you don't say that at the airport". Every time he comes over. Totally no sh@t on that one.

I must be a Galah after all.. that just sounds like FUN to me... If I had wings and could fly and hang upside down.... :rofl3:I might drop "packages" on a few people too:rofl3:

I think I am Galah too. That sounds like a blast.....sliding down lines and hanging upside down.....dropping bombs.

Some photos of my skiing activities.

- makes all the work of downhill skiing worth it :D

Awesome pics....looks like a blast !1

Which ones are you and Bygolly??

Infamous because we're still here? :confused:

Infamous is a fancy way of saying popular. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom