Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha what a cute fish Tiggrr! Thanks for posting your pics. I love being followed by fish. There is a big groper in Sydney that I miss :( He followed me around for nearly a whole dive, was so cute :)

So you like being groped while you dive? :eyebrow:

Yes Sas :)

There were gropers in Fish Rock but none as cool as Sas. Why do they not live in Melbourne?? Too cold I guess..

:shocked2:

You groped yourself!?!?!? :no: :shakehead:

Someone needs to step up and help her out. Shouldnt have to be groping herself! :popcorn:

Yes Sas :)

There were gropers in Fish Rock but none as cool as Sas. Why do they not live in Melbourne?? Too cold I guess..

Sas is special.. but honestly you would get fed up with having Sas in your way every time you want to take a picture....

Good morning hijackers!!!!

:coffee:

Oh kewl new blood for the hijackers... welcome :flowers: or would you rather have a coffee? :goodmorning:

It's MORNING??????

Ok... good morning Onespeed:)

Hockey, honey, I'm trying, really I am but it's hard to get off of SB when there are so many people to post with and to play with. Thank you for your concern. Love you to pieces. :kiss2::kiss2:

Dammit, was hoping you didn't notice. :shakehead:

gvie up on that... he knows all sees all
Hi Sam :hugs: Drop in for a flat white? :java:
gotta talk to those guys... the menue is a little lacking :shakehead:

just when I am getting ready to head off for some shut eye.. so we can get up early to dive!:doh2:

I gotta leave some chocolate :chocolate: for tiggrr.... now don't :no:you guys eat it on her...

gvie up on that... he knows all sees all
Hi Sam :hugs: Drop in for a flat white? :java:
gotta talk to those guys... the menue is a little lacking :shakehead:

just when I am getting ready to head off for some shut eye.. so we can get up early to dive!:doh2:

Yeah, Hockey has some kinda radar on my ass and knows where I am at all times. :shakehead:

Yes, a flat white, please, fell in love with them when I was down under and can't get a good cup here.

Where are you diving? I want a trip report and pics after the dive, post them right here, please.

I'm watching you too.

:stalker:

Good cause it makes it easier for me to continue stalking you. :shocked2:

Night all... if I can't sleep I will be back.... hmm not sure if that is a threat or a promise... have a good one and make sure you tidy up before you leave :grouphug:

Yeah, Hockey has some kinda radar on my ass and knows where I am at all times. :shakehead:

Yes, a flat white, please, fell in love with them when I was down under and can't get a good cup here.

Where are you diving? I want a trip report and pics after the dive, post them right here, please.

Good cause it makes it easier for me to continue stalking you. :shocked2:

here... but we are going early to avoid the crowd... tho it usually isn't this crowded

Attachments

• DSC06915 (Large).JPG
    DSC06915 (Large).JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC06916 (Large).JPG
    DSC06916 (Large).JPG
    158.2 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC06918 (Large).JPG
    DSC06918 (Large).JPG
    167 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC06919 (Large).JPG
    DSC06919 (Large).JPG