Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how can one tell one type from the other?
:popcorn:

The ones that say..... "my face is up here" or "Give your head a shake.. your eyes are stuck" and similar remarks are not enjoying it

The ones that lean over a lot with very low cut tops... usually are enjoying it:eyebrow:

The ones that say..... "my face is up here" or "Give your head a shake.. your eyes are stuck" and similar remarks are not enjoying it

The ones that lean over a lot with very low cut tops... usually are enjoying it:eyebrow:

As I said, some women like "that" kind of attention. I personally think it is rather demeaning. And can be dangerous too.

But this is supposed to be a "fun" thread so I'll shut up.

Hey I have a question.... what is the strangest thing you have seen a fish or sea critter doing?

I'll start....

I saw two cuttlefish .... a large one with a smaller one directly below it.. mirroring it's every move.... never figured out why.....

some girls; back in high school, used to boast each other about that :D

Hey I have a question.... what is the strangest thing you have seen a fish or sea critter doing?
I've seen a shark (blacktip) following a tiny damselfish as a duckling follows its mother

here are pics

Attachments

• DSC00274 (Large).jpg
    DSC00274 (Large).jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC00275 (Large).jpg
    DSC00275 (Large).jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC00276 (Large).jpg
    DSC00276 (Large).jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC00277 (Large).jpg
    DSC00277 (Large).jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 19
I've seen a shark (blacktip) following a tiny damselfish as a duckling follows its mother

now that IS strange! We are so lucky to see such unusual things.... maybe we are luckiest because we have go to dive enough to recognize what is unusual stuff:D

Last year in Boynton Beach, we had an Angel fish chasing our bubbles and swimming all crazy around us. I have pics.....he was really animated!!

UpTheFishButt.jpg

WeirdFish.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom