Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I hear they provide condoms for all the olympic athletes... and they run out..... apparently Olympians are a randy lot!

haven't done this in a LONG TIME :hijackedthread::rofl3:

Ha! I've successfully hijacked the hijack thread. Should I stop now? :rofl3:

Hmm, what's with the sunglasses everyone?

CD, those were hilarious.

I am going to have to type out a few of my favourite jokes.. put them in a file on the desktop so I can copy them and play this game too :worship:

A woman walks into a drugstore and asks the pharmacist if he sells size extra large condoms. He replies, "Yes we do. Would you like to buy some?"

She responds, "No, but do you mind if I wait around here until someone does?

Ha! I've successfully hijacked the hijack thread. Should I stop now? :rofl3:

hi Maged :hugs: I am not the only one enjoying your jokes:eyebrow: there are those who read and post.. and those who read posts and enjoy SB that way.... I think both will enjoy those:rofl3::rofl3:

Good morning Maged

Hmm, what's with the sunglasses everyone?

CD, those were hilarious.

tiggrr started it I posted I liked her avatar cause I could see who I was talking to ... Liv joined in .. then they bugged me to post a pic too and well... it just took off...... got any shots of yourself in sunnies....:cool2:

A woman walks into a drugstore and asks the pharmacist if he sells size extra large condoms. He replies, "Yes we do. Would you like to buy some?"

She responds, "No, but do you mind if I wait around here until someone does?

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:gasp:rofl3: you're killing me here....:rofl3:

Hmmm, I wonder if I can photoshop "sunnies" onto my seagull?

Good morning Maged

I have no idea what time it is ...night here... afternoon there morning ..... umm... :doh: my head is spinning

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom