Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, I wonder if I can photoshop "sunnies" onto my seagull?

That would be AWESOME nobody could beat that!.... I love your avatar by the way... I want to teach our Quakers that... when we get food out they are a lot like seagulls... it would be kewl to have em saying Mine Mine Mine:rofl3:

I have no idea what time it is ...night here... afternoon there morning ..... umm... :doh: my head is spinning

3:20 a.m.

That would be AWESOME nobody could beat that!.... I love your avatar by the way... I want to teach our Quakers that... when we get food out they are a lot like seagulls... it would be kewl to have em saying Mine Mine Mine:rofl3:

Only problem is, I dont know how to edit GIF files without ruining the animation. Keep meaning to look into that...

tiggrr started it I posted I liked her avatar cause I could see who I was talking to ... Liv joined in .. then they bugged me to post a pic too and well... it just took off...... got any shots of yourself in sunnies....:cool2:
not really; coz normally I'm the one shooting

I see you joined the insomnia club as well :D

I was asleep for several hours. Woke up and decided to get up and do something, now Im thinking of going back to bed for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom