Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Petunia, Fish.

Hi Sam, I'm Liv.

Hello again Tig..you still here?

Watching the final episode of That 70's Show on Youtube. :D

:rofl3:Now fish has gone back into the computer room... does that mean you will all leave now?:rofl3:No

Isn't that the way these days??? lol

Hi Tig, Sam :D:D

Long time no see Tig ... how are you coping without your flatmate???

I'm back to feeding the cats and I love all the extra cuddles I'm getting. Even at 5am.
Just hate the feet biting!!

Pets are interesting with their.... ummm fetishes..... Ricci cuddles our feet and "kisses" them complete with kissy sounds... then he tries to peel the nails off.....

So are you settled in again... gonna be lonely without phil!

Watching the final episode of That 70's Show on Youtube. :D

Isn't that the way these days??? lol

I'm back to feeding the cats and I love all the extra cuddles I'm getting. Even at 5am.
Just hate the feet biting!!

Who's feet are you biting :confused::confused::confused: :no: :rofl3:

Good to see you Petunia, I thought we'd lost you!
Good, good.

Not so good with my poor NZ; he's sick and has gone to bed :depressed:

Has he got the flu??? ... I detest it when I have a cold ... worse than any other type of sickness I reckon :depressed::depressed:

Good to see you Petunia, I thought we'd lost you!

Good, good.

Not so good with my poor NZ; he's sick and has gone to bed :depressed:

poor dear... I have been sending appropriate little things to people here... you know chocolate for Tiggrr.... balloons for DG.... hot chicks for HN and CD.... maybe I should send some more :fruit::fruit::fruit: Sheep for NZ... anyone who likes the All Blacks is probably into sheep as well????:rofl3: seriously give him our best.... :)

Tig I have this magnet on my fridge that says " The more I learn about men, the more I love my cat!" :rofl3: I'll have to send you one!

Has he got the flu??? ... I detest it when I have a cold ... worse than any other type of sickness I reckon :depressed::depressed:

He had that and now it's something else. :depressed:

poor dear... I have been sending appropriate little things to people here... you know chocolate for Tiggrr.... balloons for DG.... hot chicks for HN and CD.... maybe I should send some more :fruit::fruit::fruit: Sheep for NZ... anyone who likes the All Blacks is probably into sheep as well????:rofl3: seriously give him our best.... :)

Yes, he's pretty unwell; he's taking the day off work tomorrow, and believe me, that's quite unlike him. :depressed:

Who's feet are you biting :confused::confused::confused: :no: :rofl3:

oh dear.... if she is going to bite our feet maybe we better not tell her our address after all:shocked2:

Your Mom says I spoil you:no:... esp when you are ill.... but you just look soooooo sad.... and pathetic:shocked2:

Pets are interesting with their.... ummm fetishes..... Ricci cuddles our feet and "kisses" them complete with kissy sounds... then he tries to peel the nails off.....

So are you settled in again... gonna be lonely without phil!

Awww....you have the cutest birds.

Eventually. Not used to such a quiet house. :D

How is life on your end?? Do you have a busy work week??

Tig I have this magnet on my fridge that says " The more i learn about men, the more I love my cat!" :rofl3: I'll have to send you one!

I love it!! :rofl3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom