Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virtual cake will have to do given you're on the other side of the world, and thank you for the flowers, Petunia. :kiss2:

Hi, Liv. Would you like a flat white and some of Petunia's virtual cake, both are quite delicious?

Yeah, Hockey's a hawk about my bedtime cause my doctor is not happy about how little sleep I actually get, so I'm going to head to bed now, given I've got to be up in 4.5 hours.

Good night, and please help me finish the virtual cake, Petunia gave me a much bigger slice than I'm able to eat at this hour, don't want heartburn when I go to sleep.

Bye Liv, Petunia and Fish.

:grouphug: so nice to see you don't be a stranger here... hope you get some good sound sleep for those few hours:kiss2:

Ahhhh Hijackers....I'm sorry but, my eyes are burning!!

Hopefully see you sooner than later.

Nite Fish.
Nite Liv.
Nite Petunia.

g'night Tiggrr... sleep well... I am off work again tomorrow and don't have heaps of running around in the morning like today so hopefully we can catch up then... :hugs:

I forgot to add.......sorry a bit distracted.....

Oh ... thank goodness for that :)

I promise not to bite your feet if I get hungry in the middle of the night when I visit. :)

Virtual cake will have to do given you're on the other side of the world, and thank you for the flowers, Petunia. :kiss2:

Hi, Liv. Would you like a flat white and some of Petunia's virtual cake, both are quite delicious?

Yeah, Hockey's a hawk about my bedtime cause my doctor is not happy about how little sleep I actually get, so I'm going to head to bed now, given I've got to be up in 4.5 hours.

Good night, and please help me finish the virtual cake, Petunia gave me a much bigger slice than I'm able to eat at this hour, don't want heartburn when I go to sleep.

Bye Liv, Petunia and Fish.

Night Sam ...

Just thinking of one of my dumber tricks... thinking of everyone heading off to bed and dreaming about chocolate..... When my son was little I got into the Easter Bunny mode.... hid the little suckers all over... not too bright hid a couple under his pillow..... The poor lad was pretty alarmed when he woke up and thought he had messed the bed... melted chocolate all over the bedding.. the foil wrap didn't keep the melted chocolate very well contained :doh:

Yes I know that one! :wink: But I made him stay home tomorrow though as he is actually sick depressed:

I can imagein ... very depressing when you are missing work and not getting to enjoy it!:eyebrow:

Just thinking of one of my dumber tricks... thinking of everyone heading off to bed and dreaming about chocolate..... When my son was little I got into the Easter Bunny mode.... hid the little suckers all over... not too bright hid a couple under his pillow..... The poor lad was pretty alarmed when he woke up and thought he had messed the bed... melted chocolate all over the bedding.. the foil wrap didn't keep the melted chocolate very well contained :doh:

My dad used to hide the Easter eggs all over the place in the garden and my sisters and I had a great time hunting them down and eating them! My sister Janet was always first to find them though and she got more than anyone else! :shakehead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom