Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had that and now it's something else. :depressed:

Yes, he's pretty unwell; he's taking the day off work tomorrow, and believe me, that's quite unlike him. :depressed:

Yeah .. know how he feels that sickofwork disease is a real killer ... shame they haven't found a cure for it yet. :wink:

yeah Liv where are the sunnies? Tiggrr put hers back on... I got mine and even fish has his .... and you took yours off

Work has been insane the last couple weeks.... 23 hours in 2 days... Mon Tue.... and someone stuffed up... sent out letters of confirmation that the class would be from 8:30 to 3pm in stead of 8 to 5.... so everyone turned up late and I had to tell them the real hours! Big class too....

:cool2: well.... we don't think the sun shines out.... uhhh errr you know:eyebrow:... but we do look on the sunny side of life :Dand the sun is always shining in hijack:)

I thought everyone would get bored with the same avatar...but I'll put it back now you "sunny" lot are here!

No worries, just wondering thats all ... you do get some nice Pics for your avatar tho :)

I forgot to add.......sorry a bit distracted.....

I promise not to bite your feet if I get hungry in the middle of the night when I visit. :)

:flowers:coming right up my dear :coffee: would you like some cake... :fruitcake: I'm on a diet so I am only allowed to make virtual cake:depressed:

Virtual cake will have to do given you're on the other side of the world, and thank you for the flowers, Petunia. :kiss2:

Hi Sam, I'm Liv.

Hi, Liv. Would you like a flat white and some of Petunia's virtual cake, both are quite delicious?

Sam ... you had better watch out for HN ... I have noticed lately that he is "hiding" ... is he trying to catch you up when you should be asleep??

Yeah, Hockey's a hawk about my bedtime cause my doctor is not happy about how little sleep I actually get, so I'm going to head to bed now, given I've got to be up in 4.5 hours.

Good night, and please help me finish the virtual cake, Petunia gave me a much bigger slice than I'm able to eat at this hour, don't want heartburn when I go to sleep.

Bye Liv, Petunia and Fish.

There is nothing more irritating than a fat cat biting your feet at 5am to let you know he is hungry. :D

yep there is... in the middle of the night Cat would decide he wanted out.... if you didn't let him out.. he would wash your hair... ever try to sleep with a cat doing that... :rofl3:worked best on my X.... he had facial hair!:rofl3: So you let him out... but then he would want back in.....

If you ignored him... he would leap up and hang from the Mozzie screen on the bedroom window and pluck at the screen with his claws.... all the while "singing" to you.... THAT is the very definition of annoying!:)

Hi, Liv. Would you like a flat white and some of Petunia's virtual cake, both are quite delicious?

Bye Liv, Petunia and Fish.

Absolutely, cake and coffee, yum!

And I know the "little sleep" thing only too well, so I hope you have a decent night tonight Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom