Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kid Rock is fabulous and have thought it for years but in the early to mid ninety's I though now way is this guy going to go anywhere. Not coming out of Detroit anyway.

He was a bit off-putting back then with those ridiculous braids. :rofl3:

He was a bit off-putting back then with those ridiculous braids. :rofl3:

But now as you said delicious. It might have something to do with the fame thing though. I don't know and don't think I can decipher the difference anymore.

Hiya Tigg, Hn ... welcome luckdays.

Hmmm .... methinks LDays doesn't know HN all that well .... :D:D

Fish!!!!! I saw all your thank yous, you are a sweetie pie. Petunia is a lucky woman!!

Hi Tig and the rest. New to this thread and just coming in to say hi!

Hi there :happywave: so sorry I missed you :crying:

But, he would taste delish. :blinking:

That's right Hockey!!!

WE WANT CHOCOLATE!!!

No booze!! I don't drink.

I get my high from chocolate and diving!! :D

Hmmm didn't I leave enough chocolate for you when I tidied up last night tiggrr.... chock and chock cake... :hugs:

We spoke, a long time again. Maybe when I first came on SB. You asked me if I was a hockey fan and if the Blackhawks were my team and I concurred. You even friend requested me. :) It was a while ago so I am not offended one bit.

I only ignore the jerky-jerks of the world. You do not seem like one so I would not ignore you.

Our Nut is a great guy defiantly not one of the Jerky-jerks .... we have some great people who hang here No bitchiness or flaming allowed!

Well good night you two. It is past my bedtime for tonight.

:crying: a new friend and I miss out not fair :crying: sniff snivel ... oh well.... :hugs: sleep well...

Hiya Tigg, Hn ... welcome luckdays.

Hmmm .... methinks LDays doesn't know HN all that well .... :D:D

See dear all we have to do is turn up and the place dies... :doh2:

Fish!!!!! I saw all your thank yous, you are a sweetie pie. Petunia is a lucky woman!!

hey a warm body and is is attached to Sweet Sam.... hi there :hugs: how are you today.. nice to see you hear wanna cuppa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom