Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chocolate, it melts and gets the dive gear messy. And the amps!!!

No booze!! I don't drink.

I get my high from chocolate and diving!! :D

Really? ok, then broccoli and diving it is!!!:kiss2:

You would bring me booze and broccoli for my birthday?

I am hurt. :shakehead:

I actually like broccoli. How about a broccoli shaped like kid rock?? :D

Oops. I met Kid Rock years ago, funny but a bit of a punk. I did not get to know him but I did meet him. It was a little weird years later when I heard "my name is kid rock". I was surprised. Never thought he would make it.

You would bring me booze and broccoli for my birthday?

I am hurt. :shakehead:

I actually like broccoli. How about a broccoli shaped like kid rock?? :D

I was substituting broccoli for the booze.You said you don't drink. But now I'm just bringing asparagus.

Hello HockeyNut. Its been a bit since we last spoke. (Like months) Did not mean to ignore you at all.
I don't recall, did we speak? But hi anyway!! and you are allowed to ignore me.:wink:

Oops. I met Kid Rock years ago, funny but a bit of a punk. I did not get to know him but I did meet him. It was a little weird years later when I heard "my name is kid rock". I was surprised. Never thought he would make it.

I knew he would. :D

He is the epitome of every dirty Detroit rocker I know. :D

He is the Detroit Made hunny who wrote Yo Da Lin In The Valley.

I was substituting broccoli for the booze.You said you don't drink. But now I'm just bringing asparagus.QUOTE]

If you make me eat asparagus, I'm diving wet and standing by you every SI.

We spoke, a long time again. Maybe when I first came on SB. You asked me if I was a hockey fan and if the Blackhawks were my team and I concurred. You even friend requested me. :) It was a while ago so I am not offended one bit.

I only ignore the jerky-jerks of the world. You do not seem like one so I would not ignore you.

I think Kid Rock is fabulous and have thought it for years but in the early to mid ninety's I though now way is this guy going to go anywhere. Not coming out of Detroit anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom