Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil keeps inviting me to visit him in Japan. Think I might take him up on it now after looking at your pics. LOL

oh yes please.... Japan isn't that far a hop from here..... :D

Do you know what I love??

When my fat one is uber happy ...he coos when he's purring.

Don't you love that tell sign that your pet is super duper happy?

hmm not really... when my pet is super duper happy he has hidden some computer keys somewhere and is holding one in his beak:rofl3:

Was very relaxing... I had a stressful week so needed it.... the upside down pipfish was there and so was the Moray eel.... the Blue grouper was so annoying getting in the way.. had to literally keep pushing him out of the way.... over and over and over.... not at all bothered by us doing it either... but I couldn't find any pygmy pipehorse

What did the blue grouper want?? Food or his picture taken??

oh yes please.... Japan isn't that far a hop from here..... :D

hmm not really... when my pet is super duper happy he has hidden some computer keys somewhere and is holding one in his beak:rofl3:

Ohhhh that will be even harder!! I dont' know if i can take a week to see him and then to be sooo close to you!!! That is torture!!!

In my dream world, I could do both.

I love that your birds do that but, it would make me batty if they were mine. Maybe that is their intention......you are just too strong to succumb to their evil scheme

What did the blue grouper want?? Food or his picture taken??

Both but probably would be happy with with scratches and some even give them hugs. I don't like to feed them....some people give them sea urchins... but sea urchins are living creatures too.... the fish do fine feeding themselves..... I don't like to interfere

Ohhhh that will be even harder!! I dont' know if i can take a week to see him and then to be sooo close to you!!! That is torture!!!

In my dream world, I could do both.

I love that your birds do that but, it would make me batty if they were mine. Maybe that is their intention......you are just too strong to succumb to their evil scheme

could see how awkward that would be.. When I go to Canada it is so hard to spread myself around... so many people to see.... so little time....

Gotta go let the monsters in from their outside cage... be back in a sec

could see how awkward that would be.. When I go to Canada it is so hard to spread myself around... so many people to see.... so little time....

Gotta go let the monsters in from their outside cage... be back in a sec

No, not awkward, just painful to be that close and not go to OZ. :D

ACtually when they give kisses... or Ricci asks you to "gimme four" they are pretty cute

No, not awkward, just painful to be that close and not go to OZ. :D

I get that.... for me it is Awkward that I can't see or get to everyone as much as they want me to (read Mother)....get torn in all directions.... but it is painful that I can't be with everyone I WANT as much as I would like to:shakehead:

Chia's idea of "preening" fish is to pluck out his whiskers.... but she does say Ow for him after she does it

I get that.... for me it is Awkward that I can't see or get to everyone as much as they want me to (read Mother)....get torn in all directions.... but it is painful that I can't be with everyone I WANT as much as I would like to:shakehead:

Can't imagine how hard that must be when visiting your hometown.....

been here so long, can't imagine having to cram seeing everyone I wanted to in just 1 visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom