Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you gotta love microwaves

How handsome!! :D

Are you trying to make me cry??? Do you know how hard I tried to find a seahorse in Bonaire?? NOW I have to go back !! Actually, I am just going to come to you and you can show me all your favorite seahorses. :D

Sweeet.. Problem solved. :D

come here my friend I promise I will show you as many seahorses as you want! Big ones and little ones... what ever you want and I wil throw in some scorpionfish as well...

That seahorse....how did you find him?? He looks soo small. Did you already know he was there??

Awesome.

how about cuttlefish?

Attachments

• DSC06270 (Large).JPG
    DSC06270 (Large).JPG
    126 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC06271 (Large).JPG
    DSC06271 (Large).JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 28
That seahorse....how did you find him?? He looks soo small. Did you already know he was there??

Awesome.

yes we know within feet where they are most of the time. He is quite big really... from belly to top of head probably from your wrist to the second digit of your thumb. The ones on Balmoral nets.... heaps of them are quite small well camouflaged but there are heaps of them two different kinds... the one in the pic is a Big Belly Seahorse

yes we know within feet where they are most of the time. He is quite big really... from belly to top of head probably from your wrist to the second digit of your thumb. The ones on Balmoral nets.... heaps of them are quite small well camouflaged but there are heaps of them two different kinds... the one in the pic is a Big Belly Seahorse

Isn't it funny how hard it is to judge size??

He doesnt look that big at all.

OOOOOH AHHHHHH CUTTLEFISH!!!!!

Looks like a perfect dive to me!!

Phil keeps inviting me to visit him in Japan. Think I might take him up on it now after looking at your pics. LOL

Do you know what I love??

When my fat one is uber happy ...he coos when he's purring.

Don't you love that tell sign that your pet is super duper happy?

Was very relaxing... I had a stressful week so needed it.... the upside down pipfish was there and so was the Moray eel.... the Blue grouper was so annoying getting in the way.. had to literally keep pushing him out of the way.... over and over and over.... not at all bothered by us doing it either... but I couldn't find any pygmy pipehorse

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom