Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How wide are your eyes??
Is your body shaking or buzzing??
:D

I fell asleep as soon as I got home from work and now I am wide awake too.

Gonna be a long day tomorrow.....

Don't cha hate it? My sleep problem is balance related.... when I am standing or sitting.. I get sleepy... as soon as I get horizontal... wide awake:shakehead:

oh kewl you are still around... but it is very late... can't sleep?

got a story to tell you... remember I said I found HHG to be a bit disjointed? Well I discovered that the book I am reading which is a version with all the Douglas Adams Hitch Hiker books.... was messed up when they bound it.... pages are out of order... huge chunks of it... no wonder I found it hard to follow in a couple spots... heheheh

I had a poop day and went right to bed when I came home from work. Closed the bedroom door and everything.

That is tooo funny!!!! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Was wondering why you thought the way you did about it :D

Don't cha hate it? My sleep problem is balance related.... when I am standing or sitting.. I get sleepy... as soon as I get horizontal... wide awake:shakehead:

OMG!!! That is horrible!!

How do you ever sleep???

OMG!!! That is horrible!!

How do you ever sleep???

Exhaustion on non work days and when I have to work I may resort to drugs.... legal ones of course :rofl3: try to minimize that tho:doh2:

here is my octopus friend in the second shot you can see he is holding my gloved fingers

Attachments

• DSC06233 (Large).JPG
    DSC06233 (Large).JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC06247 (Large).JPG
    DSC06247 (Large).JPG
    119 KB · Views: 29
Exhaustion on non work days and when I have to work I may resort to drugs.... legal ones of course :rofl3: try to minimize that tho:doh2:

That could be fun......:eyebrow:

I know. I try to keep them to a minimum too but, at this point, whatever helps me to live as normal as possible...

this seahorse was a poser

Attachments

• DSC06290 (Large).JPG
    DSC06290 (Large).JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC06297 (Large).JPG
    DSC06297 (Large).JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC06306 (Large).JPG
    DSC06306 (Large).JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 33
here is my octopus friend in the second shot you can see he is holding my gloved fingers

Oooooh I love it!!

I love the eyes on the first pic and GEEZ!! They are big!!!!! Can really tell size with your finger there.

going to go get fish some food.. be back in a bit..... :hugs:

this seahorse was a poser

How handsome!! :D

Are you trying to make me cry??? Do you know how hard I tried to find a seahorse in Bonaire?? NOW I have to go back !! Actually, I am just going to come to you and you can show me all your favorite seahorses. :D

Sweeet.. Problem solved. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom